willhollin
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: VW T5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
You know what? I'm going to repost this AGAIN, just to make sure the Google bots register the tags...

• 5 posts - all about Big Motoring World.
  • You drive an M6
  • You want an X5
  • You have nothing related to an E9x
  • You deliberately register on an E9x-orientated forum just to comment on Big Motoring World
  • You start off by slating one of your competitors

Oh, and one other thing -

BradleyBaker's real name is actually Gemma Everest.

And you, Gemma, happen to work at Big Motoring World, as I just called to ask to speak to you and your colleague transferred my call to you in "the other building", as she wasn't sure whether you were available or not

Good effort though

The funny thing, Gemma, is that the childish bit is all you employees of Big Motoring World still register on the forum and post false reviews of your own company in order to try and garner a more positive image. Each and every time you do this makes you look even more STUPID and makes me what to "enhance" your Google ranking even more!!

You don't understand the negative feeling towards Big Motoring World? I'll put it very simply - you advertise falsely, claiming to have cars available when they are plainly imaginary, you have absolutely no regard for the effort and cost that potential customers make and endure to come and visit your showroom in the hope of seeing and driving a car that doesn't exist. In the most basic, open terms possible, you lot are CON ARTISTS and I will do everything possible to make sure the BMW-buying public see this and understand your abhorrent business practices.

ps... do you think we're stupid ?
I put forward the proposal that the next E90 Post meet, which will be UK10 should be held at BIG MOTORING WORLD.