Hunter51092
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
1 + 1 = 2 / E90 + E92 = Best of Both Worlds

Ever since i got my bmw i knew i had to get some mods, i always loved the m3 headlights, always wanted a car with e92 headlights. As i learned more & more on these forums, (thanks to all of you who have actually gone out of your way to help me) i found out that the m3 headlights are the same as e92's and later learned about the m3 conversion. I know i have a 328i so no way i was going to make it look like a m3, so i didnt settle for less but i fell inlove with e92s front end, more aggresive imo so i decided, if you can do an m3 conversion ? why not an e92 conversion and still have my 328i badge! in trunk and show it off proudly with out having to imitate another!

Tbh if i had a 335i i would have probably gone for the m3 look but even then i am more than happy for this conversion like it alot better because as far as i know & have searched maybe 1? or no one has done this? correct me if im wrong!

I would like to give special thanks to Member "jstang" as he sold me the bumper with lip and fogs and for a great deal, was a really cool guy to meet and do buisness with hope to see him again at a meet or something

I would also like to thank Jimmy from Miami bmw coding! Could never have gotten this far with out him as well! he coded and re-wired my headlights! he was another Great person, very nice, & very social. If you guys ever need coding contact him, he knows his stuff, he goes further than coding as well as installations and maintenance. Best of all GREAT PRICES!

Next would be member "superman1128" for selling me the headlights! and some other products for a great price! if it wasnt for him hooking me up the way he did my car would not be where it is at today at all.

Further more i will be updating this as i finish the project, i am really happy with the progress, my car is currently at the shop! ready to get fenders customized and then hood and bumper!

I will Release name of shop doing the work for all of you, incase you guys need painted parts or fender benders done, they do great work met him through a friend & matches your exact paint!

This is the link to my part out as i no longer need no more http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...9#post12580019

Well enough chat lets get to the Pictures

***** NEW UPDATE ****** 9/9/12

New wheels, & a pic of all my parts on a little bit of everything

Second to last update! Wheels done, Front done, everything d...! I had to do all the body work my self due to bodyshops trying to rip me off or wanting to take a month with my car which this is my dd and some didnt want to attempt to do this! im happy it all came out great!

Page 2 for more pictures!!
Attached Images

Last edited by Hunter51092; 09-21-2012 at 09:11 PM..
Appreciate 0