01-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #133
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by skim7x View Post

Right now I live by the Medical center (next to USAA -- is that where you work?)... I'm doing a year or medical research and taking some board exams, but next year will be my 4th and last year of med school at the UT Health Science Center...

What's everyone else do? I know 135i_TT, simplechick23, and smellfish just got active on this thread... wanna share a bit about yourselves?
USAA doesn't do health insurance...just property, casualty and life. They carry my auto policy though. No, I work for Aetna, just right down Babcock from you...at 410.

Congrats on med school. Once that's done, where will you do residency? Are you gonna specialize? Where did you do undergrad? I went to TCU in Fort Worth and them my MBA from Emory in Atlanta.

I was an officer in the Army (Infantry Captain) before leaving for Corporate America.
"SYONRA" is for sale! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366678 BSM '09 e92 335i | Performance: JB3, RR Catted DP's, INJEN DCI, Britalman Exhst, AA FMIC, FORGE DVs | Suspension: ST-V1 Coils, Hotchkis Chassis Brace & F/R Sways | Wheels: Bremmer Kraft BR03s, Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, ECS Lines | Exterior: OEM Aero Lip/Rear, ****** CF Trunk Lid, BLUX5 Angels, M-Force M3 Sides | Interior: Passport 9500ci, Black Trim, M3 Wheel
Appreciate 0