Comrade
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 M4 DCT

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeValdez View Post
I'm in Tucson as well. Just bought my 335 a few months ago and ready to start modding. Anyone know a good shop to perform BMW modifications?
I would try Blue and White, Robert is very knowlegiable about Bimmers, as far as maintenance goes. I am not sure if they would do the modding part though. I know ESS is in AZ and Vivid racing is up in PHX. I would just do the work your self because it's both fun and you learn alot more. I know ESS does actual hands on work so does Vivid racing. I am sure if you post a request for help to install something on here and the M3, or the 1-Series side in the southwest sub-category alot of guys would be more then happy to come give you a hand, all of us like wrenching away on cars. Personally when I am in town I love helping people work on cars, even if its just maintenance. You'll find that if you search enough on these forums you can find picture instructions in the DIY sections that can show you how to do everything from putting a CF roof on a sedan to converting your car to the 09+ CIC interface system. It's very educational.