View Single Post
      06-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
ZeroM31996
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Honda Civic EX

The BMW Maintenance Program

"When you invest in a BMW, you can drive confidently knowing your vehicle includes the BMW Maintenance Program, covering all factory-recommended maintenance and specific items requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear at no charge, for the first 4 years/50,000 miles, whichever comes first.

But your confidence doesn't need to end there. You may have the option to purchase an upgrade for an additional 2 years/50,000 miles, extending your maintenance coverage up to a total of 6 years/100,000 miles, for applicable models-its coverage and value are unmatched.

The Maintenance Program Upgrade option also extends the standard 4 years/unlimited mileage BMW Roadside* Assistance Program benefit period by an additional 2 years/unlimited mileage for a total of 6 years/unlimited mileage."

Okay my car is a 2007 335I with 50800 miles on it.
It has the Maintenance Program upgrade option. CPO until Sept 2013.

I recently check the the Coolant, it appears to be some Amber/orange stuff in it. Has preciptate in it too. Looks cloudy.
Check the freeze and boiling point...and its within normal limit.
How do I read the level of the coolant. It has a weird brown stick in it????

If I take this to the dealership, will they replace it for free?
Or are they only going by Service Intervals? I.e., if it's not time for a oil,brake,or coolant change, they will not do it?
Basically when required at specified service intervals.

Or would I have to pay out of my own pocket?

What is the service interval for coolant change?

Appreciate the help or any input. Thanks!
Appreciate 0