01-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #118
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyRide View Post
I provided the info that has been provided to me from Car Audio Craze...

Every penny helps in this economy, and the price of gas (3.50 a gal)

Have u left your deposit for all the shit ur talkin baller?
Nothing personal & not talkin shit - I always say what I mean & mean what I say.

I really do like the unit, and probably will buy it someday, but I never stated I was going to now, or was getting in on GB. Actually, if I wanted it, I would have bought it already at whatever his price was at the time.

I most certainly can afford to buy, just no hurry as I wouldn't be able to install it anyway till Spring due to the weather. I already spent enough just recently on painted M3 Side Skirts, MTech Rear Bumper & a CF Diffuser that are just gonna set here for 2 months (in my wifes' office btw since her's is larger than mine - she's so pleased)

In any event, hope you guys get your units in soon and post up on all the installs. I take it Dynavin stepped up production and are getting the new production units out soon?
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0