flip4335
General Nuisance in a Private Conveyance
United_States
Rep
Drives: like it's rented

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3002 Tii View Post
Most people are plastidipping their replica wheels and door handles, suffice to say a $3k mod is out of their budget.
It was a little under $2K for me, because I didn't have to swap out the pumpkin! I am also in the process of plastidipping my chrome trim, since you mentioned it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinkmann View Post
Nice write-up indeed. I'm surprised more people don't do this.
Thanks! Those in the know usually pull the trigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth 330i View Post
I got Quaife installed 6 months ago. It is probably the best mod. I turn off TC off completely on track and the car feels so much better. There is a direct communication line between the driver and the machine. One can argue that traction is a nuisance if you have lsd, as long as you modulate the throttle, obviously, and you know how to handle the car. Simply beautiful, pure power delivery. You can't hear it, you can't feel it on straights but as soon as you try to power out of a corner your butt sensor will feel it. I don't know why I did not install it sooner but would never drive another rwd BMW with out it.

BMWCCA Member # 414198 |E90|SGM|6MT|Premium|Cold|Sport|Tint|LCI MSport Conversion|MTech|Blacklines|219M|PSS|Quaife|Helix FMIC|M3 Suspension|Megan Racing|GC Camber Plates/Coilovers|Eibach 440/800#|AR Catted DP|Cobb AP|StopTech Drilled/Slotted|SS Brake Lines|DWS
Quaife Review: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311570
Appreciate 0