View Single Post
      08-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

* * FS * * LTBMW Custom 1M front bumper for E92 * * * Rare & in Great Condition * * *

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD

Very rare custom LTBMW 1M front bumper for pre-lci e92. These bumpers are only made per-order and you must take your car to LTBMW. I've only had it since late June and it's in great condition. The carbon fiber lip is not included and costs another $1,400 alone. Bumper is black sapphire metallic and kept in fantastic condition. This bumper is plug and play, designed using an OEM 1M and OEM M-Sport bumper for Pre-Lci e92's. I love this bumper and the reason for selling is that I'm doing a front wide body now and it requires a new wider 1M bumper.

$1,600 picked up
bumper costs 2k brand new and requires you to leave your car at the shop. Buy mine to save time and money.

Attached Images

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals

Last edited by Neema; 08-29-2012 at 12:54 AM..
Appreciate 0