View Single Post
      05-10-2013, 10:21 PM   #18
AlanYoro35i
Senior Troll
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Coming soon-718 Cayman S

To be honest around those area's you mentioned , i don't think there is a top restruant. Burger and lobster is getting all the hype lately due to being cheap for lobsters that is all.

If you're willing to drive then my suggestions are:

Thesev are my favorite ( fine Dine) places:

For Italian (knight bridge)

Apsleys, a Heinz Beck Restaurant - very nice place and the food is very nice too but small portions.

For french (knight bridge)

Koffmann's Knightsbridge- had one of there deals before and was very pleased, some dish were abit salty but the house cocktails is very yum!

For great food (knight bridge)

Dinner by Heston Blumenthal - remember to book at the begingin fo the month when they release the bookings or else it will be very hard to get a table. I think this is one of the best restraunt i've tasted in london. I've been there twice already

For Japanese : (green park )
Sake no Hana - Delicious sushi and starters, Must try the fatty salmon, best sushi i've had in london and especially the raw prawn sushi. i rate this japense very highly and the fact that lots of japanese people goes there would tell you something.

Ignore all other Japanese restaurants in London , they are either super expensive or not worth the bucks for the food.

Don't bother with Gordon Ramsey's. I've tried a few and i don't think it's good at all. Gavin at the windows was the worst fine dinner restaurant for me.

Now: 718 Cayman GTS / F83 M4
Appreciate 0