View Single Post
      02-16-2013, 01:51 PM   #6954
racerg35335
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Space gray 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænema View Post
Nah man, your logs look SOLID. Since you know both LTFT banks are good you can swap out one bank for STFT(for instance LTFT bank 1 and STFT bank 1.)

If you're using virtual dyno to look at the logs sometimes it will make it look like your overboosting when you're not. VD autoscales each individual channel, so it can make it look like some really goofy things are going on when they're not.

Honestly, i don't even use a grapher to look at datalogs. I prefer looking at logs in spreadsheet form. ATR has a built in datalog viewer that works great for viewing it as a spreadsheet.
Great! Thats what I wanna hear! I'll have to check them out in a different form. Atr is just too much fun!!!! I'd rather do this anyday over autotune. (No offense to the jb guys I know its a great product) cobb and atr really lets you know and learn the tune and understand exactly what is going on under the hood. You feel a bit of pride in learning and making proper adjustments. Its definitely for the true enthusiast!