POWAH!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328xi coupe red

Garage List
1998 Jeep Cherokee  [0.00]
2007 328xi cpe  [0.00]
1998 F150  [0.00]
Figured I'd throw some updates at this thread to get it up-to-date...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpas328xi View Post
I finally decided to fix my passenger's side LED blinker that's been malfunctioning for several months now... Idk, but this might be where the problem was............ :blink:

I couldn't find the bag of diodes that I had, so I found the circuit board out of an old garage door opener that I took apart several years ago. Ended up using the diode in the bottom left of this picture. And what's even better is that there several more diodes and a variety of resistors still on the board!!! :w00t:

You can see the diode that I had to replace....

Got annoyed with not being able to see, so I gator clipped my yet-to-be-installed 20" LED light bar to my battery and improvised some good lighting. :grin:

LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

This side marker bulb refuses to stay properly seated in its holder, so I'm probably going to end up replacing both of them with a 3w LED... I'm so happy that I finally have some 3w LEDs to play with!! Now all I have to do is wait for the smd 3.3v @1A regulators to get here... And then I can put super brignt LEDs in EVERYTHING!!!! :devil2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpas328xi View Post
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

I can't wait to see how much we get in the morning. Shenanigans will be had if there's snow on the road. :devil2:

Appreciate 0