View Single Post
      03-01-2008, 04:10 PM   #10
CrimsonRedE93
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Le Mans Blue E93 330d+

Garage List
I have car, plane and heli, it depends what you want and where you are going to fly it i guess.

If you are going to fly a plane as a first thing it will have to be high wing to make it stable and preferable a pusher prop (so you dont break it) and a rubber nose for those er heavy landings.

Something like the Aerobird 3 (I have one of these) they only have three channels so are good for a first plan and can be used as a glider if you feel the need.

http://www.hobbyzone.com/rc_planes_h...aerobird_3.htm

It has two modes of operation one for learning and then aerobatics mode, also i think this one has anticrash that if you are high enough will try and stop it dropping to the ground fast.

I think you should use a simulator to help you learn, FMS is free and G3 is really good and you can download a errrr copy .

I remember you can use the XBOX360 controller from memory witha little software application.

I hope that will get you started on the plane, Helis are the in thing and it is easy to buy soemthing so hard to fly it lasts 10 seconds every time you fly it.

Have fun
Appreciate 0