09-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #108
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterz85 View Post
The iPhone 5 doesn't really compete against the SG3 (it can't really), it competes against the iPhone 4S.

Pretty much all the new things on the iPhone 5 are new things to iPhone users only. Android and Windows phone users have had all this technology and software for over a year.

An article listed the specs for the iPhone 5 vs the SG3. iPhone 5 has 8 hours of talk time, over 3G. Well the SG3 has 11:40 hours of talk time over 3G. Also the SG3 had the iPhone 5 beat in the rest of the specs.

But that doesn't matter, because people will buy and use the phone they want to. No mater what what kind of useless stats people post on a forum.
Seriously, why do you people care? If i had to talk on my phone for 8 hours a day my choice of cell phone would be pointless because i would shoot myself. The iPhone does what i want it to. It works every time i pick it up. If for some reason i have a problem with it people fix it or replace it.

I'm amazed at how many people care so much about my productivity and ability to talk more than 8 hours a day with out charging.