View Single Post
      05-27-2008, 03:07 PM   #30
R12ax7
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 340xi

Garage List
2011 328i  [0.00]
Yeah I would like to get the m3 lip spoiler also, and possibly Lux. Tint might be the first thing I do when I get the car. I have 3 or 4 other friends who are interested in getting tints (2 of them bimmers) and we planned on looking into a Shades of Gray group buy within a month. I havent decided how dark I want to go yet but I was thinking on the lighter side (15-25%) although with the Terra interior I hear it looks strange if it isnt dark enough to block that out.

I have a passport X50 now and it has been adequate, Ive spent several thousand miles (cross country and back) with a V1 and of course they are great also. I'm starting to have some problems with my X50 with power surges triggering false laser alarms so I may invest in a V1 but I'm waiting to see if the power spikes are just a problem with my Infiniti and not the detector (although I've read online of similar problems with other X50s).

You should definitely go for the blacklines - you can see mine soon. I was also considering the OEM painted splitters, havent decided if they are enough of a difference for the price. But the main thing I will need is wheels, I only got the 17" sport package, which I like because they are uncommon, but lets face it, there is nothing agressive or sporty about them. Unfortunately I dont think I'm going to be spending that kind of cash until next spring though, hopefully on an OEM set of 197s, 189s, 199s or CSLs.
Appreciate 0