02-10-2013, 11:57 PM   #61
MilehighM3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop E90 M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
It seems that the inevitable has happened. He's been run off by other companies. Just like the Subaru and Mitsubishi markets. Is he still in those markets? Sure is. Is he active in them? Not exactly. Unless he pops his head in here and proves the world wrong, only time will tell. Being the first to market is important. What's even more important is long term customer service. Something that Vishnu has never been good at IMO.
I've met him also, back in '03. He came to Colorado for a high altitude tuning day. Not only was he baffled by the tuning issues associated with the area, but he was a real prick when it came to other products on the dyno that day. Not a single person had respect for him after the day was over. Especially the shop's staff, and they were a Vishnu dealer. He acted very childish and he lost my business for life as a result. I had little respect for him prior to that day, and zero after the fact. I doubt he'll be missed for long around here.
Good riddance and good luck with your new platform Shiv, what ever that may be. BRZ/FRS presumably.
Edit: his last log in was yesterday, so he's keeping an eye on the forum.
Appreciate 0