General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post
OC335i, I'm just curious why you bought your car from BHBMW? From my experience and what I hear, they suck.

+1
The LM's look amazing. I've seen your old 335i before OC335i, you've got good taste in mods.
First, thanks for the compliment. I heard the same thing about BHBMW but they had the car configuration I wanted and I was in a bind to get a new car as I had to turn in my lease. I was laid off right before lease end but found a new job pretty quickly so I found a new car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mflowt5 View Post
335i MSport on LMs, good choice brother, haha.
Thanks you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
awesome pics. nice location.
Thanks to THIS ^^ guy for all his help with my car and the previous car. Long always comes through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
sick pics as always!!
oc's ride is look'n mad raw! plus it's rare because it's the first and only one of it's kind.

correction, 335d
Thanks! And 335d!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDiner View Post
Enters the pantheon of uber 335d's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
Awesome pics as usual!

Nice, clean ride as well!
Thanks!

Jzhang really did a good job with my car. He took his time during the photoshoot early in the morning and was really prompt in communication back and forth. Super friendly and nice guy to work with.

Again, thanks to Long/Ivan for all their work and thanks to the rest of the crew for tips/suggestions with the car.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0