mauibuilt_328
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i e92

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmas88 View Post
Haha. I haven't seen much around here. I mean there's a few guys from BMW CCA but they're older folks. TBH I'm used to the younger crowd (20-30s) being from Houston where the scene is much, much bigger lol. I've heard of smaller meets here and there, but there doesn't seem to be a big import scene around here, mostly bikers and muscle/classics.

My coils should be coming in the next 1-2 weeks. Probably get them on sometime early March, I'll let you know how the install goes haha. Let me know if you decide to do yours by yourself (if your shoulder recovers that quick), I'd be happy to lend a hand.
I'm the same with being used to the younger crowd. There's usually a meet every tuesdays at the Swamp on Okaloosa Island.... I'm out of my sling this week, but will still be a little limited with it. No exaggeration on my mechanical skills LOL, but if i can help in anyway, let me know. Would be a good learning experience too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRadford View Post
Not too terribly sure how good they are but there is a place in Destin called Bulldog Motorsport's. It is owned and operated by two guys named Heath and Steve who are actually crew members on the TRG race team. I remember hearing that Steve was actually the teams "suspension expert". Just an option, let me know if you use them.
First time hearing about them. I tried giving them a call earlier, but got no answer.