View Single Post
      01-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #40
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

I don't mean to bump an old thread, but, I am getting this same issue and was wondering if anyone has this issue or has seen a fix? When my car is warmed up and at a prolonged stop, I notice white smoke coming out from under the hood and out my driver's side exhaust after initial acceleration. This happens at random and my dealer could not replicate the issue (they told me nothing was wrong and I needed to remove my mods ) My best guess is that my front turbo bearings are leaking a little oil at times causing the under hood smoke which is near my passenger headlamp and the puff of smoke after pressing the accelerator. Any ideas or a possible fix? I'm thinking I'll start with a OCC then possibly RB/EPL/Helix turbo's in my near future.
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0