View Single Post
      06-21-2012, 06:30 AM   #167
ciomas
Captain
Poland
Rep
Drives: M4

Oh what a weekend this was. And driving was only half the fun - great laughs, great people. Many thanks for organising this Dino. Also my first opportunity to meet Marcel in person. Lovely guy and a ridiculously fast driver - like Dino said, he just kept blasting past us on the track, I know the back of his car pretty well by now :P

Still, I have to admit the highlight of my weekend was a passenger lap in an M3 CSL. What a brutal car! The way this thing changes direction is insane. My neck hurt for another hour - after just one lap. A great driver too who knew the ring very well...and loved his Chemical Brothers tracks while driving Kudos to him.

Like Marcel said, those Alpinas were very impressive. Had a chat with one of the fatory drivers at the end of the day. It was a final check before they hand them to Sport Auto next week. My favourite part must be the interior - beautifully finished in Alcantara..

Oh yeah, and Dino is seriously fast and knows the track like the back of his hand. Thanks for the tips!

Hope to see you guys in August

M.