05-22-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
f30er
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85

Garage List
Photoshopping pics

What all do you photoshop gurus do to pics after pulling them off your cameras? Basically I just want to make the picture look better, crisper, clearer.....not really trying to change the color of the car or change the rims or lower it or anything which is what 95% of the tutorials online do.

I start with the Spot Healing/Clone Stamp for little things here and there.....If they're bright outdoor pics, I'll put in a dark gradient on the top half of the pic. Still getting the hang of the "Dust & Scratches" filter, I read a great tutorial on it a few weeks back but can't find it anymore...And then i'll finish up with the High-pass filter at like 40 pixels.

Even after all that, my pictures don't come out nearly as nice as most of the ones I see here so what am I missing?

Also, for night shots, how do I reduce the glare/intensity of some bright light in the back or some store lights reflecting off the car?

EDIT: Like my sig and the pics in my garage. They were done by someone else who wouldn't tell me what he did, just gave me the end work and that was that.....
Appreciate 0