View Single Post
      12-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #6
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

John,
Well storage marks are light surface marks that can be dealt with with some light polish I believe. I'm no expert on these things but I wouldn't feel comfortable selling this to anyone if I didnt' think it was in saleable and instantly mountable condition.

I have reflected my price to take into account of this.. I can perhaps try and send you some pics tomorrow if that helps - PM me your email address.

This is not a brand new item so some marks will be expected. They're the usual light surface marks you'd expect with an item of this age however I know for a fact it's not dented, there are no dings or knocks and neither are there any deep scratches.

For WIW, I have priced it competitively. For starters, there aren't many around.. of the ones, most are price at double that in the same or poorer condition as this.

If you want to arrange your own courier then feel free to do so.. I'd happily bring it to you but I never travel that far.

Thanks for your interest and do let me know. I really have no use for it so if it doesn't sell, then it'll just collect dust and the OH will not be impressed to have some plastic thing lying around LOL.

Sam.