03-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #175
hjhjgjfchk
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08E60535iLCI
LOL Scarface huh, scary I say.

Go ahead and rice it out, everything you need is on ebay for that car, chrome fender liners, chrome wipers, big wing on the back.

Or you can spend time on this forum, read and research as much as you can, see what mods are good and what people laugh at.

LOL at chrome wheels and murdering out the car, that right there is making me laugh.
Do your research, and when the car breaks down beleive me your dad isnt goint to be happy, and when it breaks down again, and again and his wallet starts feeling the pinch, he wont be happy at all.

Now go ahead and push the car hard, or god forbid crash it, daddy is really not going to be happy.

Most of us on here are not jelaous, just know that a 16 year old kid with a powerful car is not a laughing matter.
All I can say is, dont break it, dont push it, and do your research on the right and tasteful mods.
I know how to mod my car, see this is the shit that is just retarded, just because I'm 16 I guess it automatically means I have no taste, my dad wouldn't let me even rice out an expensive car, stop talking to me like I'm a dumb ass rich kid with my dads money who is going to put huge spoilers and a roof scoop on my car, and scarface is my favorite movie, is that a huge problem? look at your name, next you'll probably add the vin number of your car
Appreciate 0