06-22-2011, 07:29 PM   #15
atc1093
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTech335i View Post
Hey guys,

I wanted to give a quick introduction as I am a new member. I picked up my first BMW a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it so far! It's a certified 2008 335i with 30k miles and pretty much all of the options that I would have chosen from the factory. I test drove an A4, a TL Type-S, and a 328, but when I drove a 335 their was no question what the right choice was.

I road raced motorcycles in high school and have ridden/raced dirt bikes most of my life, but this car has changed the way I view driving. I have never actually looked forward to going places in a car until now. I took it up to Suches this past weekend and had the most fun I have ever had in a car even though my girl friend got a little car sick!

I'm really glad I found this forum and I have already registered for the Road Atlanta track day in November (last time I was on that track, I wound up with a concussion from high siding out of the new chicane before the S's!).

Anyways, I live downtown near Atlantic Station and am really looking forward to getting to know everyone on here!

Regards,

Kevin
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilballa View Post
Hey Kevin, my name's Adi, and I'm a student at Tech. I live over on 10th st, so I'm right next to you. Have you started modding yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiVeDh View Post
Welcome! I'm at Tech too. You might have seen me around.
Wow so many people at Tech! I just finished my first year on the M-Train (now BA-Train) lol.

I don't have a BMW yet, currently have a genesis coupe, but looking at maybe trading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichojo View Post
I'm in Midtown @ Metropolis. Gotta represent Auburn though
Nice man! I am going to be living with a few friends in Plaza Midtown next year.
Appreciate 0