01-13-2012, 08:15 AM   #838
Wedge1967
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 e92 AT Sport Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpensiveTaste View Post
I believe he was talking about the exhaust manifold...I dont see a problem with dual versus single exhaust manifolds. I would like to know how they merge dual wastegate control into a single setup...
No, you have dual bank fuel delivery system. Because the sensors are reading the same on both sides now due to a single down pipe, the fuel management system will have issues adjusting the fuel delivery between the two banks, at least that was the assumption.

Apparently HPF doesn't feel that will be much of an issue if stage 1 won't get the manifold upgrade with the secondary fuel delivery. The last time I was over to HPF they had the mock up manifold and Chris was waiting for the intake to arrive. According to page 34, they have the manifold with the fuel rail injectors ready to go.

Time to take a short trip to get a peak... Every time I go the car has been in parts and turbo on the bench. Hopefully they have the car on the dyno in running order... I may have to leave my car with Chris while I go to India next month...
Appreciate 0