2022 BMW M3  [0.00]
2022 BMW M3  [0.00]
2022 BMW M3  [0.00]
2022 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBKUR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhoffm80 View Post
I could be wrong but I don't think Mclaren/Fisker would be selling a 2007 335i with 75,000 miles. Unless it was a 1 Owner car and they knew the owner. If they took it in on trade they would have immediately wholesale on a lot that had no association with the Mclaren/Fisker name or it would have been sent straight to auction which I think that's what would have been done. They sure as heck don't go out of their way to buy a car like that at auction.

Now if they did go out of way to sell a high mileage car or buy it from auction to sell it I'm sure they would have honored something within the 30 days probably up to 90 days even if you declined to buy a aftermarket warranty being its Mclaren/Fisker.

Now the only way your brakes would be covered after the 50,000 miles is if BMW's extended maintenance was purchased on the car before I believe 5yr 60k for $2,100 dollars because brakes are not covered on CPO.

Now if your car is CPO'd and the BMW dealer is worth a crap or if you know someone which you say you do they should have no problem having them covered under the CPO warranty BMW dealers do it all the time.

Last I hope Mclaren/Fisker was reputable enough to hand you a carfax/autocheck my BMW dealer did and they don't sell 100,000plus dollar cars all day long...one of these should be in your papers also the dealers good faith warranty.
This dealership website is selling some high mileage BMW's
Yes I see that now went to Mcleran and shows no used cars but yea see fisker packed with high mileage garbage looks like a dealer I'd steer clear of to me there inventory says trying to make a quick buck and will screw customers over.

Most dealers with names like BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Lexus and Infiniti are not gonna sell cars over about 50/60k miles they normally have a no name wholesale lot to keep the dealer name in good standing but guess not all dealers care.
Appreciate 0