Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral@ActiveAutowerke
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoye90 View Post
What types of gains would we expect with race gas? I have easy access with 95 octane and 100. If I ran this with 91 octane tune what are the pros and cons
The only way to see true gains with race fuel is to tune the car to run 100% 100 octane and modify the timing to utilize the race fuel more effectively to increase horsepower. For street use I would recommend using a 50/50 blend which is 50% pump fuel and 50% race fuel with the tune we provide and get the slight performance increase with higher octane fuel without depended on race fuel for your next fill up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW.. View Post
Hey viral, isnt the 3 stage tune supposed to be in the 220-230 WHP range? I have the OFT tune but I was thinking about going with you guys, but these aren't the numbers i was expecting!
Every car varies in Horsepower gains, they are numerous factors that come in calculating horsepower. The Most Power we have seen on our dyno is a 328i 6 Speed with headers and our Performance Software which was 220 WHP on a Mustang Dyno. You have to keep in mind the Software tuning touches every aspect from throttle settings, air fuel setting to valvtronic lift timing to hold all the way to redline. Your vehicle will pick up the horsepower gains the best way to always find out is to do a before and after dyno.
Would you guys ever do a transmission flash if there is a large enough market for it?
+1
Appreciate 0