alexhjs
The Muscle Milk.
Rep
Drives: 2018 F85 X5M

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerx View Post
This is neat. Iv been on the forum for a while now and didnt see the Canadian section.

Anyhoo I purchased my first BMW in October 2011. I knew nothing about BMW's and did min research (not like me to do but my car was totalled and insurance was not letting me grab a car) so I got a great deal on a black 6 speed from the Nissan dealership in Vaughan and grabbed it (I NEEDED stick and for some reason they are hard to find lol)

Anyhoo Joined the forum and find out about this little thing called "335" and the difference between mine that that lol ahh well I save a ton of gas so I guess I cant complain

Anyhoo I read up about stickers, I used to make a ton of stickers for DSM forum (I used to own a low 11 second Eagle Talon). So A E90 post Canada sticker would be kinda cool and easy to make (of course if the owners allow it)

But it shouldnt cost more then $2-4 bux for sticker (No profit there of course) I used to make crazy amout of decals for peeps because I was cheap and I do it in my spare time.

Anyhoo I'm down for meets, I'm 29 years old but young at heart :P

Bradley
Sounds awesome! welcome welcome! and good to hear you've discovered the Canadian section now. haha!

and yes. If you can make the E90Post canada sticker, that would be awesome.. Been dying for those of those since 2008!

I don't think anyone minds $2-4.. do they? I certainly don't.
Appreciate 0