08-19-2012, 12:48 AM   #55
chaFT328i
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 07 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC Kline Racing View Post

The single adjustable (AKA: True Match) offers a similar valving package to the Koni Sport shocks but with height adjustability and external rebound adjustment. The difference in the valving between the Koni sport and the TC Kline Racing Koni is - the upper end of the rebound damping is firmer than the Koni sport.

The double adjustable (AKA: Smart Design) has a completely different internal valving package. All the internals are motorsports valving where the precision of the movement of fluid is compared to the performance of much more expensive suspensions like Moton and JRZ, etc. The great thing about our suspension is that it can be adjusted to be far better than stock on the street AND it has race winning performance on the track!

Oh...and they come with a lifetime warranty
Would this mean only the S/A(True Match) are height adjustable or does the D/A(Smart Design) also have this feature?? I only ask because the only thing that's keeping me away from spring/shock combos for my first suspension job is because I'd like to play around with the ride height before settling down with a fixed height.
Appreciate 0