02-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #41
sheps
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
NO!!!! It parks outside his place (on the street) and he doesn't know who it belong to.

Several of my colleagues are amused at you mentioning that - as everyone fro mthe office who I've told about the carwash has mentioned it.

There's often a proper queue on german night so recommend get there as early as possible, as it's not a quick wash he does (very thorough) and there are absolutely no "cutsies"

I'll be there from 5:15 ish with any luck !

Dave
Before it started parking outside your mans place it used to park round the corner, at the top of Beresford Avenue, nr mount pleasant and the industrial estates/breakers yards there - given it looks like it's been built from bits from a breakers yard I assume it's something to do with one of them, and he's now parking outside rainbow and walking through.

I'm down in town again tomorrow, so I'll swing by rainbow and see if I can arrange/book a slot for Monday a'noon. If they can fit me in around 4.30 I should be finished just as you arrive.

Replaced by 6.2 litres of AMG powered C class.
Appreciate 0