View Single Post
      09-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #37
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDM92 View Post
I ordered an exhaust and they sent me two passenger side mufflers, rather than one passenger side and one driver side. The boxes said Box A and Box B, but they both had the same thing inside. Didn't notice until I was almost done with the install, ended up driving around for more than a week with only one muffler because they refused to overnight me the correct muffler. They said it would cost them too much and they would not take the hit. I don't deal with them anymore.
Yeah, they have terrible service and are liars...plain and simple! First time I ordered a lip and they stated on there site it was pre drilled and it was not and the lip they gave. E was not even carbon fiber on the bottom.....I then get another lip and the holes still not pre-drilled...I called them and complained. They said the webmaster hadn't gotten around to it...I went back to the sire and they had put a disclaimer on here site. I decided to try them again and ordered a pair of CF mirrors...7 days later no tracking number, called them and he gave me a tracking number and said it shipped out when it clearly did not (lie #1). The tracking number was finally updated and said "tracking info received" 2 days after that it was in the sort facility in there same location. Called back and they said postal service tracking was not updated (lie #2). I called back snd talked to a salesman and he stated the pkg just left today and the other employee said it shipped 4 days ago. I was planning on getting a hood, side skirts, trunk lid, lip, front clip....will be going to JGMODS not these lieing bastards!
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0