08-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #255
Donia330i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 330i BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dce93atl View Post
I haven't scheduled another meet yet, but there are the weekly meets from Bimmerforums that I will continue to post. I guess I need to get a feel on whether we should do the Weekend meet monthly or bi-monthly, and I like the 3rd Sunday of the month. It works well because it's in between the Varsity Meet(1st Thursday of each month) and Caffeine and Octane(1st Sunday of each month).

So I'm thinking maybe September 19th..... This time I plan to put some flyers together and place them on any Bimmers I see while I'm out(if anyone else want to do this I'll create the flyer and email you the document). I'm going to grow the size of all of our meets.....

I'm also looking into other eating options such as Nancy's Chicago Pizza on Peachtree......Hooters on Cobb Pkwy or maybe some other sports bar since Football season is upon us. I am open to ideas and suggestions. As we grow we really need to support the places that really want and appreciate our business. Twist was very accommodating but I can see us easily outgrowing that spot.
I think we should set something up for august... Sept is so far away!
Appreciate 0