M3-FAST
Defected to the dark side.....
England
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 LCi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
I was there too in the MINI - on Kumho V70A Tyres - was worried about the rain initially but was glad it dried up later.

Was a very good day. Would have known who you were if you were in the M3!
Bugger, I would have said hello if I had known it was you - we were checking the Mini out as well, it was going well!

Would have been interesting to do a lap following each other.

+1 about the rain, the top of the track especially after Craner was sooooo slippy!! Even with 4wd still drifted a few times and watched and M3 get proper out of shape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerxp View Post
Looks like a good day. Resisted the urge to take the M3 then .
Thats why I bought the Scoob Rog, less £'s to risk but just the same fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadeSdad View Post
Ditto, looked like a great day! Those R888's are good aren't they.
Awesome tyres Marcus, could not believe the grip in the dry! The normal road tyres had started to squeal like a pig in a slaughterhouse but these remained quiet and just gripped and gripped. The road noise took some getting used to - droned that much I thought the diff had gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Pics are great, the scoob looks like a great track-toy. I love donno park to bits and wish the british GP had gone to Donno and not stayed at Silverstone. Craner curves are amazing!

The Saff cossie looks great! I think I recognise it
I thought the same about the Cossie Carl - it has defo been high profile at some time - the guy was having great fun in it, and was very quick!

I think the Scoob is a great all rounder. Enough power to have some fun but at a reasonable expense. Was getting 120mph before the chicane which was good
Appreciate 0