07-29-2012, 11:00 PM   #33
philthy84
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict3 View Post
Yea i did order DCT, even though i was heavily criticized for not getting the manual transmission.

Overall im extremely happy with my choice the only problem is the waiting lol, I'm sure this happened to everyone who placed a customer order, all you want to do is search info about your car.
Welcome to the "is" club! I'm about to reach my car's 1 year b-day from when I picked her up from the dealership. No regrets what's so ever and couldn't be any happier!

I can't say the same about the car I traded in for the "is". My old G37 had me wanting to get rid of her after 6+ months of ownership. Nothing wrong mechanically but the materials used felt cheap especially the leather seats, they did NOT hold up well compared my 335is.

The waiting it going to be a painful for the next 2-3 months. I had to do a special order as well since I wanted everything to be exactly how I wanted it. But when you first lay eyes on her in at the dealership and take her our for the test drive you will realize it was worth the wait.
Appreciate 0