View Single Post
      05-17-2007, 06:34 AM   #1
silverbmwz3
Colonel
Rep
Drives: X5 g05

Garage List
Got it!

Finally picked up my car last night. The weather was miserable so it was sat in the window of the dealership.

2 things spring to mind:

i) It is awesome. Wa-wa-wee-wah as Borat might say
ii) Was a bit dissapointed with the dealer prep:

a) Swirl marks in a lot of places on it (all their cars had on closer inspection)
b) Blacklines allegedly on "back order" (although they've had weeks to get them)

To be honest with (ii)a I think having spent time on detailingworld I've become a bit anal in that regard and they've offered to re-valet it.

The Logic 7 / Professional speaker thing is amazing. Maybe I have a crap hifi at home but it is the best sound I've hard. I have hardly put my foot on the accelerator and it looks and feels like a rocket (or a wheelbarrow with those two separate exhausts !).

I absolutely love it.... the steering wheel is worth about 90% of the cost to me as it just feels amazing.

OK, will post more random observations and gratuitious excitement later...or not if it will bore you
Appreciate 0