Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i Wagon

Garage List
2011 128i  [10.00]
2011 BMW 328i Touring  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerx View Post
Yess you are awesome! I actually just purchased the motive products pressure bleeder so this will be awesome. Where could I find a pic of the nipple clutch slave cylinder?

Thank you for the explanation of the super blue. I'm deff gonna stick to the OEM stuff. Plus I called 3 different part stores in the GTA and no one even heard of the stuff lol

Brad
You are welcome. I can't help you with a picture, but it is pretty obvious once you have the belly pan off. The clutch slave is against the transmission, there is a single line coming out of it that goes a short way to a round can-like thing, then another line. The line comes out below the bleed nipple.

That can is the clutch delay valve. If you care, this would be an ideal time to take that out, punch out the restrictor, and put it back. Actually, there are a couple of DIYs for that which probably show a picture of the slave cylinder too.

'11 328! Touring - Tasman on Chestnut, 6spd manual, factory upside-down "i" option
'11 128i Convertible - Space Gray on Savannah Beige, 6spd manual,
also '14 Mercedes-Benz E350 wagon, '95 Land Rover Discovery, '74 Triumph Spitfire
Appreciate 0