thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred
3 weeks?! That's ridiculous. I hope they've provided you w/a rental. Well, they managed to get my PDC to work. I pick it up tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't find another problem in a week and have to take it back. You know, for the price we are paying/have paid for this vehicle you would think we wouldn't have to go through all of this. They can put a man on the moon...
Yep... 3 weeks and counting :mad: .
Yes, they hired me an E46 318i.... I've decided to wait and see what their plan is.... at least the car hire company will also screw them if they take too long to return my car.

Apparently they are waiting for parts, but they can't tell me which one ... I suspect they screwed something up and they are struggling to fix it.... I hope my patience will be worth it.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010
Appreciate 0