Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.34]
2016 Ram 1500 Sport  [8.00]
1994 BMW 525i  [10.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS View Post
Since I have been looking for a seat also.. And I am not a type of person that will order most expensive brand just because everyone thinks it has to be the best due to the name, I have been researching brands that are cheaper but still very sexy and I found quite a few.

I don't think you need to spend $1500 plus on a seat to get quality, There are hundres of seats in the $400-$800 range with the same quality and some are even better looking then some of the overpriced brands.
Keep in mind these are not replicas/fake stuff these brands have been around forever and have long racing history.

I prefer reclinable but there are always buckets for a bit cheaper.

I try to remember that there are hundreds of JDM and other old school racing brands that are top notch but the name isn't popular when you think of racing seats like Racaro/Bride/
Good feedback! I created this thread to help people make a critical decision, thanks for your contribution. You have some valid points. They're good options out there in a good price range.

Guess it comes down to the purpose of the seat(s). For street use, those you listed above at a good price would work. However, if you track, some organizations requires FIA Compliance seats. Other aspects to think about are weight, support, safety, needed hardware, and comfort options.