12-16-2005, 06:24 PM   #16
espo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
Maybe you should try discover card. This is definitely my favorite! I have the gas card, in which I receive 5% cash back from all gasoline purchases, and 1% for everything else. You can transfer your cashback to your credit card balance, put it towards one of their partners for a gift card and get double, or have them write a check directly to you. You can only get your money back in $20 increments. I have nearly $90 coming back to me since I started with this card a year ago, but I'll wait until it hits $100 before I take it out. The interest rates are about normal, and there's no annual fee. Check it out and see!
Got to love that card!!! I've got enough money back in the last year to pay for all of my detailing supplies for the new car (including a PC).. I put everything on it and just pay it off at the end of the month. I end up getting at least a couple of hundred back each year especially with their new 5% back offers. Every couple of months they change the offer, its been for things like gas, home improvement, resturants, and currently on-line purchase.
Appreciate 0