Agent11br
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze
Dent Eliminators. Coolidge and 14 in the little yellow building next to McDonalds. I've used them a few times for more than just dents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anerbe
Classic appreciation on eaton in BHam. Sharky's paintless dent removers is there.
Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anerbe
The primary focus is domestic classics but you will see every type of car imaginable, including all the supercars. There will be import group handouts. Think of it as every car club getting together at once and choosing a spot on Woodward.
THIS ^^^

I don't even drive as it's basically a parking lot. It's awesome to just grab some beers or whatever suits your fancy and walk up and down Woodward checking out cars, booths, and snagging great food from various vendors (Hunter House FTW). I live a block and a half off WW so that whole week I just stroll over and check things out, especially on Thursday & Friday night.

It's impossible to beat. Any car show or cruise or whatever you have been too pales in comparison to this event, it's the superbowl of car gatherings...

There
Are
Cars
Everywhere

You can go to lots or parks right off WW and there will be thirty or more 4-4-2's from some random CC or maybe catch the FactoryFive club with all their sick hand built rides or heck the local pro athletes always pull out the Lambo's and Italian stallions if that's your thing. You'll see everything from Model T's to life size Tonka pickups out there.