04-02-2010, 12:37 AM   #13
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver07STI View Post
Question: what does one downsize to after putting so much love into a car? It has to be hard to buy a reasonably priced car after having a nice one...
A boat load of alka-seltzer, and a big old keg large enough to hold all my pride. I'll be drinking it one mug at a time for the next year.

To be honest, I have no idea. The wife and I are going to try car-pooling with each other. We work fairly close to each other. She drives a Dodge.

Yeah. I know.

But the peace of mind from knowing I can be out of work for up to an entire year without sweating it is huge.

Thank you, Mr. Obama, Mr. Reid, and Mizz Pelosi. Thank you for ruining my industry and probably costing me my livelihood.
"SYONRA" is for sale! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366678 BSM '09 e92 335i | Performance: JB3, RR Catted DP's, INJEN DCI, Britalman Exhst, AA FMIC, FORGE DVs | Suspension: ST-V1 Coils, Hotchkis Chassis Brace & F/R Sways | Wheels: Bremmer Kraft BR03s, Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, ECS Lines | Exterior: OEM Aero Lip/Rear, ****** CF Trunk Lid, BLUX5 Angels, M-Force M3 Sides | Interior: Passport 9500ci, Black Trim, M3 Wheel