12-01-2008, 08:06 AM   #1
rismo
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335

"Shaken Car Syndrom"

Hi Guys,

Just a little question to verify:

Last weekend I was driving on the highway. My avg. was between 140 - 200 Km/h.

Suddenly the car started to shake quite a bit and two warning lights switched on. One that indicated maintenance required and another one that there was an engine problem.

Car made quite a bit of noise and kept shaking. When I pressed the gas pedal the car did not provide a bit of the initail power it should be able to deliver. After I stopped I turned the engine of and started it again afterwards.

Engine was functioning normal again and I could continue my journey. One thing that changed was that I noticed when the car was in neutral it now and then had an hickup.

I'm thinking myself that I have just joined the HPFP party... and this has been reported by others...

What do you think about this?

Thanks,

Rismo
BMW 335 E92 09 - Full options - DKG - MHD by Buraq - RB Next Gen - RB Inlets/Outlet - Forge Diverter Valves - AR Catless DP - Afe Intake - Helix IC - FuelIT Stage 2 LPFP - Ar Oil Cooler - PPK Water Cooler - M3 Suspension - JRZ RS1 Shocks - Eibach Pro Springs - Drexler LSD - BMW IS Exhaust - Carbon Endurance Brake Pads - Stainless Steel Brake Lines - M101 Wheels - Michelin PS2 - M-Tech Body - M-Strutbar
BMW M550i G30 2019 - BM3
Appreciate 0