05-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
.Lindsay.
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 vert, B5 S4

Lindsay's Into

**Skip to page 4 for the recent update/re-introduction**

Well, I’ve owned the car for about a month and a half now, so it's about time i made my intro thread. My name is Lindsay (creative screen name huh?) and I'm new to the E9X scene, but not new to the car scene in general (I come from Audi/VW).

Purchased the car in March:

First up- tint and front plate removal with plate holes filled in/molded and painted before I officially took delivery (and new tires):

Two days after pickup, it was in the shop for coilover install (H&R's installed at Achtuning- highly recommended shop):

New stance- still needs some tweaking (front needs to come down a bit, rears need to go up a hair)

The next week I ordered exhaust, and the week after that it was installed (UUC/Corsa axle-back):

Old next to new:

A couple weeks later found the wheels I wanted, sent payment, and patiently waited 3 weeks for them to arrive (sellers pic)

While we put the wheels on, we threw on the smoked sidemarkers I got from ECS. The sidemarkers alone make a world of difference, so glad to get rid of the orange, I’ll most likely end up just painting them to match the car at some point, but for now, this works. Wheels on:

Not so stoked on the wheels just yet. There is some tweaking that needs to be done to the suspension, and different sized tires need to go on the fronts, but for now, this is it.

Here is my project/summer car (E30 325 vert):

Yellow B5 S4 is my fiancé’s car (screen name rennis)

And my old car (B6 Audi), which I still miss dearly

I live in Kirkland and work in Bothell, wave if you see me. The end

Last edited by .Lindsay.; 03-18-2013 at 11:55 AM..
Appreciate 0