CD
gone ... but i will be back !
England
Rep
Drives: 335D Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touringman View Post
Castle BMW in York are superb

Avoid Sandals in Wakefield - the salesman called me a liar when I said that I had been offered 11% discount via broadspeed.com
hmm when i went to castle in york, they were very helpfull too ... BUT when i asked what kind of incentive they could give me for giving them my business the salesman looked blankly at me, allmost as if i had asked him if they sold micras !! he just said ''sorry sir we dont discount out vehicles'' so i just walked out ...

i then went to Statstone in Hull, they were completely different, freindly from the work go and when i mentioned discount, the sales guy said ''im sure we can work something out dont worry '' .... they did come good as well , i got 3k off list and a few options thrown in like leather seats. When they didnt have a demo 335 the sales guy drove to the midlands (200mile round trip) to get one for me to have for the day ( castles would only let me have a 'acompanied test drive )

I would highly recomend Statstone Hull BMW

Castles in York.. well only if you want to pay full list price, but im sure experiences will differ, maybe i just looked dodgy that day

E92 335D / QUAIFE LSD / EIBACH / DIMISA / REMAP / 19" HAMANN EDITION RACE REPS
... USUALLY WITH A HEALTHY SPLATTERING OF GOOD OLD YORKSHIRE MUD ...
Appreciate 0