08-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #49
KeepitClassy
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW LCI e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by techietaichi View Post
Ok, so I'm bouncing off to work around 8:30PM and have been doing so for over 3 years now. I was actually being a good boy that night and wasn't getting too cozy with my accelerator, only going about 70(speed limit's 65) when suddenly "whoop, whoop", damnit a trooper! Shit. The officer walks over, flashlight all in my face, knee against my door, hand conveniently placed between his buckle and sidearm as he's leaning towards me, "How you doin' sir, know why I stopped you?". "Officer, I have no idea and was just about to ask you that", I responded. "License plate" he said. "License plate? What's wrong with it. Damn, did it fall off?!". "Nope. License plate cover, can't see your license plate". "What do you mean? I can see them just fine", I retorted. "Nope, I have to see them from 60 feet away. What you have is illegal". "Illegal? But I just bought them at Auto Zone. If they're illegal to have, why isn't it illegal to sell?". "I don't make the laws sir", he said.

Anyways, I ended up not getting a ticket and he asked me to be sure to remove them when I got a chance. I've yet to do so. I live in Massachusetts and I have a lot of problems with this state. From politics, to taxation, to welfare, to my guns. I mother%&$#'n hate this state and can't wait to head north to NH. This incident just added fuel to the fire. Stopped for a silly ass license plate cover, really? Never mind all the degenerates running about wreaking havoc and being a complete blight on society, let me stop this guy. Who else or what other states suffer this kind of ridiculous bs? Next thing they're going to tell me is a lowered vehicle's illegal or my wheels are too big. Sorry guys, I'm not trying to be a crybaby, but shit like this gets on my damn nerves. Can we all get a little something in return for the huge amount of taxes we pay?!
Show us a picture of your tag. (:
Appreciate 0