View Single Post
      11-03-2015, 01:47 PM   #1117
Mr HG
Rep
Drives: E93 320i M sport

I posted at the top of page saying I had just had all 4 coils done and EML had come on, the new code was no big surprise, NOx sensor. and i've avoided coming back to this thread coz quite frankly it was depressing me

I've basically been nursing my car on the very few occasions i've driven it since this was diagnosed

August was full of spending money(birthdays,weddings etc) in september I got all new brake discs and pads, last week I was going to get NOx done but got a puncture, £213 for a tyre, finally had it booked to be done today but when my indie(and also a mate) phoned me and said it was around £360(high200s + VAT) I decided to hang off and look online for the part.

So basically i'm no further forward with the EML but the car still runs very good considering and because i've had time to clean/polish and tidy up alot of cosmetics it's looking f*&$£ing fantastic

I've got over worrying about it now and love my car, just can't wait to get a new NOx now, hopefully within a week as i've found a £100 saving online for a brand new genuine BMW NOx
Appreciate 0