View Single Post
      01-26-2007, 03:00 AM   #231
Walked U
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Too many to list

Quote:
Originally Posted by catm3 View Post
Again, you are basing this off one driver who has made one run. And if you bothered to read his posts, he already stated he isnt the best drag racer. It is not like and Xede 335i is the most power rwd car ever. The torque isnt 'unutilizable', he just needs decent tires to start with before you can even make an assumptions. Its foolish to even worry about using true street radials anyhow. This car will hook up fine on drag radials... no power adjustments needed.

+1, just look at the trap time he pulled. Its better to see the cars potiental from the trap times.

111 mph is fast. My friend doing 12.8's in a fully bolt on gto traps at high 110 mph, and thats at the crappy ass new fontana track.

Remember driving a car is 75% the driver and 25% the car. You can have the fastest car in the world but, if you cant drive its just as good as a show car.

Just look at the car in the drag times site under shivs http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW--335i-Drag-Racing.html

Do you really think +7 mph will really only produce a .2 tenths of a sec faster... Come on give me a break.
Ferrari 575 SA, 458 Italia
Appreciate 0