Drives: Bimmers, duh

'06 G35 Coupe 6mt, 17k miles, loaded w/RAS, PERFECT condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
PRICE DROP - $26,900 obo (under KBB).

2006 G35 Coupe 6spd Loaded with Rear Active Steering

For sale is our Diamond Graphite ’06 G35 Coupe w/Premium Package, Aero Package, and Rear Active Steering . The only reason its for sale is because my wife decided she wanted a 4-door.

Mileage:
17k (Entirely highway commuting to work).

Features:
Premium package
Aero Package:Rear spoiler and diffusers
Trunk Mat:
Rear Active Steering:
Original window sticker is in with the photos.

Physical Condition 10 out of 10:
This car was purchased as a fair-weather driver for my wife. Interior, Exterior and Engine compartment are in immaculate condition. I think someone sat in the back seat maybe ONCE. The car spends every night in the garage and has been waxed regularly.

No dings, no dents, no scratches, no swirl marks, no accidents, no suprises. Don’t waste your time going to the dealership to buy a clean car. Look at this one first and save yourself the hassle and extra expense! I really dont think you will find a G this clean. You cant tell anyone even owned it

Mechanical Condition 10 out of 10:
My wife doesn’t beat on cars … far from it. This car has NEVER been floored or even remotely driven hard. Obviously, its 100% mechanically sound. We will also include a brand new set of front tires since they are already on order.

Addition:
This car was never “played” with, but we did one thing to make it better. As you all know G35’s and 350’z are notorious for front tire wear due to the fact that the front camber can not be adjusted. To solve this problem, we had front adjustable camber arms installed. Trust me, this will save you quite a lot of agony and money in the long run when it comes to tires!

Warranty:
We purchased this car new off the lot on the last day of ’06 so it is only 1yr and 5 months old. You have tons of warranty left!
Dec ’09 / 60k Limited Warranty
Dec ’11 / 70k Powertrain Warranty
Dec ’13 / Unlimited Corrosion Coverage

Photographs: CLICK HERE

Feel free to email (skaskawitz@hotmail.com) or call (404-386-4710) me if you have any questions or would like additional high-res photographs. This car is located in Burlington,NC and definitely worth looking at.

Last edited by M3to335; 05-11-2008 at 07:20 AM..
Appreciate 0