10-23-2007, 02:23 PM   #20
TTG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by magillagorilla View Post
Any problems with purchasing in Yakima but having the car serviced in Seattle (such as lack of loaners, etc.)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alistair View Post
Not that I've noticed. Seattle's service is exceptional.

Mine's going in for a software update in a couple of weeks, and they're sorting me out with a loaner...
WOW, this is perfect timing guys.... I just picked up my car yesterday from BMW Seattle's service and I had absolutely nothing but a wonderful expereince.

The car went in for an early annual oil change (2200 miles / 1 year).
I mentioned to them that I was having Nav / idrive related issues....

I called an made an appoint about a month ago and indicated that I needed a loaner.

When I went there to drop off my car, I told them specificially NOT to wash my car. I put post it notes everywhere but my SA Denise also put a huge note on the dash that said "No Wash".

Next is the loner..... They had a brand new 328 Coupe Waiting for me (took pics & will post it tonight). It was pretty base.... ZSP, Auto, leather. Great car but made me realize how much I don't like auto trans.

I told Denise that I had plans for Sat night and I won't be able to pick up my car if it is not done before 4pm.... Denise called me in the middle of the day to let me know that they are installing the latest sofware and that it still had couple of hours to go..... So she told me that I can pick up my car either Mon or Tue and just keep the loaner until it was a good time for me to pick up my car....

Pick Up.....

I went there after work on Monday and my car was parked in a corner spot away from all the cars. They have changed the oil, upgraded the software... They also told me that my alarm was not programed so they went ahead and activated that as well at a total invoice price of $0.00. Needless to say my car was not washed!

All I can say is BRAVO to their service folks.... This was definately one of the BEST service expereinces I ever had and they have not once asked me where I bought my car..... I can only wish that their sales folks were as nice as their service folks!
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired

Last edited by TTG; 10-23-2007 at 05:06 PM..
Appreciate 0