06-01-2005, 10:30 AM   #1
ntpcrew13
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Arctic e90 330i

Garage List
Orland Park BMW and Westmont BMW, Chicagoland Area, IL

We purchased our '03 X5 here and got a great deal a few years ago and the service is excellent here. Our original salesman had left that dealership, but we have maintained great service from that dealership. We recently went looking for the new '06 3-series at the same dealership, but the salesman we dealt with was rude and snobby from the get go. We still tried to talk to him about purchasing a 330i, but he seemed persistant and stated that we were unrealistic in the purchase price of the car we wanted. He kept downgrading the car trying to make it fit in our budget we set out. He said there is no possible way he could take anything off the MSRP; the best he could do is knock off $100 since we are repeat customers. We walked.

We decided the following day to head over to Westmont BMW. We were approached by a friendly salesman with no pressure at all. He gave us the keys and told us to take it for a ride. We later talked to him about the purchase of a 330i and we got the deal done. He was able to knock off $1700 off of their price tag and throw in the car mats and first aid kit. We were quite happy with that deal. We are now driving a '06 330i with the following: premium package, cold weather package, auto trans, sirius sat radio, and navi/idrive.
Appreciate 0