View Single Post
      11-10-2007, 04:03 AM   #138
Trill335
انا خارج الكلبه
Rep
Drives: E92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOREAN_BULLET View Post
dude like ive been saying the whole freakin time. CANCEL YOUR FREAKIN ORDER OR JUST GO DIRECTLY TO YOUR CC COMPANY AND ASK THEM FOR A REFUND! GOOD LORD

LIKE DAMN DOODE EVERYTIME YOU BOLD SOMEONES NAME, its not like they are going to read this and respond.

seriously nicely put.
MIG you must be new to the thread, plus if i was you i woulda cancelled my order after waiting 1 month. haha noob just solve it under your matter now. and EISENHAUS is a great company. its your broker who fucked up.
You've got to be freakin kidding me! Eisenhaus is far from a respectable company. It's run by a bunch of immature children. Please don't get me started on the truth behind this company.

I agree that the OP should have canceled his order a long time ago. Absolutely no issue there. What you need to understand is that his "Broker" has no control over the order other than placing it and waiting.

I'm all too familiar with the lies and deception of Eisenhaus. I'm quite sure the fellas at good ol Eisenhaus recognize me from the good ol days on M3forum. Before you openly state things...I'd get into a bit of research online.

I can't believe people are even saying disrespectful crap to the OP for being pissed. That's simply absurd.
Appreciate 0